Paulding Recovery and Wellness Center
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Mental health treatment and recovery services (adult) (child and adolescent)
- Addictive disease treatment and recovery services (adult) (child and adolescent)
- Community Support Services (adult) (child and adolescent)
- Intensive Case Management Services
- Assertive Community Treatment
- Supported Employment
- Residential Recovery Services
For a first-time appointment, or to cancel or reschedule an existing appointment,
call Highland Rivers Health at: (800) 729-5700
If you need crisis services after hours or on weekends and are not yet enrolled in Highland Rivers Health services,
call the Georgia Crisis and Access Line: (800) 715-4225