Bartow Recovery and Wellness Center
Note: Bartow Clinic is not visible from Joe Frank Harris Pkwy./U.S. 41 and many GPS systems will not direct you there accurately. If you are traveling south on Joe Frank Harris Pkwy./U.S. 41, turn left at S. Bridge Dr. (this is the first light after the light at Postelle St.) If you are traveling north on Joe Frank Harris Pkwy./U.S. 41, turn right at S. Bridge Dr. (this will be the first light after you cross the Etowah River). Once you turn off Joe Frank Harris Pkwy./U.S. 41, follow the road up the hill (this road may be called Peachtree St. on map or GPS apps). Take a slight left at the entrance to the salvage yard (Crest Auto & Truck Equipment) and the clinic will be at the top of the hill on the right.
Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Mental health treatment and recovery services (adult) (child and adolescent)
- Addictive disease/substance use treatment and recovery services (adult) (child and adolescent)
- Community Support Services (adult) (child and adolescent)
- Addictive Disease Support Services
- Assertive Community Treatment
- Peer Support Services
- Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Program (SAIOP)
- Intensive Case Management
- Residential Recovery Services
- Supported Employment
For a first-time appointment, or to cancel or reschedule an existing appointment,
call Highland Rivers Health at: (800) 729-5700
If you need crisis services after hours or on weekends and are not yet enrolled in Highland Rivers Health services,
call the Georgia Crisis and Access Line: (800) 715-4225
The ROC Clubhouse
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, noon to 7:00 p.m.
Friday, noon to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday hours vary based on activities; closed Sunday
The ROC (“Reaching Our Community”) Resiliency Support Clubhouse helps youth with mental health issues build self-esteem, resiliency and life skills in a fun and safe environment through:
- Positive peer mentoring
- Education, employment and life skills supports
- Onsite counseling and learning
- Structured recreational and social activities
- Aftercare services
- Family engagement
- Transportation to the Clubhouse and offsite activities