Gordon Recovery and Wellness Center
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Mental health treatment and recovery services (adult) (child and adolescent)
- Addictive disease/substance use treatment and recovery services (adult) (child and adolescent)
- Community Support Services (adult) (child and adolescent)
- Addictive Disease Support Services
- Intensive Case Management
- Supported Employment
- Residential Recovery Services
For a first-time appointment, or to cancel or reschedule an existing appointment, call Highland Rivers Health at: (800) 729-5700
If you need crisis services after hours or on weekends and are not yet enrolled in Highland Rivers Health services,
call the Georgia Crisis and Access Line: (800) 715-4225
Note that Highland Rivers will continue to operate our facility at 419 N. Wall St. in Calhoun for some services (photo at right). Our staff will inform you if you need to visit that location. The phone number at the Wall St. building is now 706-383-6320.
Open-access, APEX and other outpatient services are now housed in the facility on Wright Ct. (photo at top)