Haralson County

Highland Rivers provides Intensive Case Management services in Haralson County, and the county is also served by Highland Rivers’ Crisis Stabilization Units. If you are a resident of Haralson County and would like more information about our services, call Highland Rivers Health at: (800) 729-5700.

If you need crisis services after hours or on weekends, call the Georgia Crisis and Access Line: (800) 715-4225.

For mental health and substance abuse treatment services, Haralson County residents should contact:

Haralson Behavioral Health Services
1449 Temple Road
Bremen, GA 30110
Phone: (770) 537-2367